AMA Recap: Angels Creed
Time: 1PM UTC | Dec 14th
Project name: Angels Creed
Host: Otis from Blockchain Army
Guest speakers: Jonny | CMO of AngelsCreed
- Segment 1: Introduction
- Segment 2: Twitter’s questions
- Segment 3: Live Q&A
Otis: We will start this AMA session with the representative of a great name Angels Creed in a few minutes. Hope everyone will take a moment to monitor and evaluate the investment opportunity. You must follow the following channels in order to participate in AMA:
🔸 Join Angels Creed | Barmy Telegram
🔸 Follow Angels Creed| Barmy Twitter
Let me introduce our guest today: Jonny from Angels Creed. Are you excited today? 😊
Jonny: Hello everyone!!
Otis: we are ready on the move!!!
Segment 1: Introduction (5 questions)
1. Could you please introduce a little bit about yourself and Angels Creed?
Jonny: Hello everyone, my name is Jonny, now CMO of Angels Creed. I have over 4 years of marketing experience in the crypto space. I have joined various crypto projects and provided them with marketing support, bringing about unexpected results. Also, I worked in top crypto exchanges and projects to handle marketing and operation.
Angels Creed Is A New Play-To-Earn RPG Game Built On Binance Smart Chain. The Players Can Create NFT Game Characters, And Enter This Fantastic World Which Is Divided Between Light And Darkness. Surrounded By Magical Heros, The Players Will Build Their Own Teams, And Become The Most Powerful Of The Angels Creed World. Enchant, Enhance And Socket Your Items With Gems, Tame Your Mounts And Become The Most Attractive Character Between Thousands Of Players! The Knight Or The Magician That You Will Be, Can Specify Its Skills In Order To Masterize A Unique Character. The Players Will Become The Hero Who Will Save The World From Evil.
In a word, AngelsCreed is a new P2E game, which can bring users great rewards while playing!
Our website: www.angelscreed.com
Otis: Cool! I could imagine an overall about Angles Creed world right when you describe it 😉
And we’d love to know more
2. I believe that strategic partners and backers is a key CRITERIA which investors look at a project to decide whether or not they will invest in. And could you tell me about your team members and what their specific roles are in Angels Creed?
Jonny: Yes, we do have many great long-term supporters and backers. Investors: BSCStation, AU21, Basics Capital, IDO research, Onebit, Tokensuite, ZBS Capital (Cryptodiffer), Gagarin Crypto, DCT Capital, etc. Also, we have on board 20-30 KOLs now to boost our marketing, and our launchpads include BSCStation, KDG and DAOlaunch.
Otis: Wow, that’s really impressive
You got a lot of famous bakers
And maybe you can tell me a little bit about your team?
Jonny: Sure, our team has strong experience about gaming and blockchain! you can find details on our website.
Emily Nguyen is our CEO, she has many years of experience in operating and developing Startup technology projects. Used to be an executive director for famous technology projects in Southeast Asia.Having more than 4 years of experience in developing projects about market economy & software development.Having more than 6 years of experience in researching and working in the field of Blockchain.
Ninh Kim is our CTO, Having more than 8 years of experience in developing applications. Has over 3 years of experience in Blockchain. About 2+ years Reactjs and over 3 years NodeJs. Having 2,5 years team Leader.Have a lot of experience working on Blockchain projects (DEFI, NFT)
Also , we have a team of 10 products & devs, and also a team of 5 marketing & operations. Team experience is the key for our success.
Otis: Nice, what an experienced team you have.
3. What is the most unique feature of Angels Creed as compared to other trading platforms currently? And could you describe Angels Creed’s tokenomics?
Jonny: In terms of token economy, AngelsCreed finds the best balance between rewards & utilities, which can make a better substantial in-game economy. I think it is quite important for games, we need always to find a balance to make sure the game can go further. In terms of game concept design, our story is angel and devil, which is more attractive for traditional game users. And many other advantages. For the tokenmetrics, our initial market cap is $245k, when we design it, we try to put more potential after listing, so you can see our market cap is quite low, and it can also ensure our game can move longer.
Otis: Yah, can agree with you more 😉
Have you got the name and uses of the token yet?
Jonny: Yeah, we basically will have a dual token economy. 1st is ANGEL which is our main token, 2nd one is Diamond, it will be listed after the game alive. $ANGEL token is the main token of Angels Creed ecosystem, and it can be bought on exchange or earned through play-to-earn game activities.$ANGEL is required to hire Angels, level up game characters, game items, join challenges and so on. $Diamond is required for level up, joining high-level challenges, and also upgrading game items to win PvP.
Otis: Sounds very promising🔥
So here the 4th question
4. Marketing is always seen as a big problem in every project. So what is your plan to implement your marketing strategy to make Angels Creed become more and more popular?
Jonny: 1) We have on board 30-40 top kols, and they start promoting our project and news
2）We have BSCStation, KDG and DAOlaunch, all launchpads can give us good user traffic
3) We contacted some game guilds, and they will help to boost players after game launch end of the month.
Otis: Very details, hope that this plan could promote Angels Creed much more in the upcoming time 😉
And here the last question for Segment 1.
5. We are curious about how Angels Creed will expand the user’s community?
Jonny: we actually work together with a lot of KOLs in different regions, such as Russia, Turkey, Japan, Vietnam, China etc, to expand our community! You can check our local communities here: https://t.me/angelscreednews/34
Otis: Nice, you guys have local communities too.
Noted this. Okay so we’ve made it through Segment 1.
Segment 2: Twitter questions (5 questions)
Otis: We’ve already picked 05 interesting questions from our tweet of Angels Creed
6. What are some of the major achievements that AngelsCreed has achieved and what milestones are planned in the upcoming months/years? @huyenthuvu7549
Jonny: In terms of token economy, AngelsCreed finds the best balance between rewards & utilities, which can make a better substantial in-game economy. I think it is quite important for games, we need always to find a balance to make sure the game can go further. In terms of game concept design, our story is angel and devil, which is more attractive for traditional game users. And many other advantages. For the tokenmetrics, our initial market cap is $245k, when we design it, we try to put more potential after listing,so you can see our mcap is quite low, and it can also ensure our game can move longer.
Our beta version will be ready at the end of this month, mainnet will be mid of next month. our ido will be 20th-23rd December, for more roadmap, pls check our website.
Otis: So close, will check definitely 😉
7. One of the problems is that the game characters are usually expensive . How much does this game’s characters cost? Also how do users get rewards in NFT? Also can NFT be staked to earn $ANGEL? Finally, how confident do you feel that the gameplay of this game will attract Users? @AnuMajumdeR7
Jonny: for the price, we are still discussing, we will make sure the balance of the rewards. However, we plan to do an INO after IDO, so users can buy NFTs with a discount in the INO. Yes, users can stake NFT to earn rewards.
8. Maybe, some people will ask you about #AngelsCreed project strong points. However, behind those outstanding factors, are you still wondering or dissatisfied with anything? Do you have any plans to improve these? @Riots11865490
Jonny: Yes, we actually look for more game guilds to involve more players after the game launch. This could be sth we need to focus on next steps.
Otis: There’re a lot of things to looking forward to 🥳
And we got a good question here:
9. Are you limited to games on Binance Smart Chain, or will there be cross-chain compatibility? @Jenykim1111
Jonny: We will consider other chains, such as Avalanche. But we will wait a bit until the game on BSC is stable. thanks!
Otis: I believe the answer will meet their needs 😃
And the last question of this segment.
10. Most P2E games start giving away a lot of tokens to the first few players and for a short period of time the game is profitable, but not sustainable, and because of that, its value soon decreases. How is @AngelsCreedGame designed and how can you guarantee LONG-TERM profitability? @Miraakter11
Jonny: As we said, we have a dual token economy! so users need to consume $ANGEL to buy NFTs to join the game, and earn $DIamond rewards. Also, we will adjust rewards every day to make sure it has a balance. In this way, we can have a more sustainable ecosystem. Thanks
Otis: Yah, so this is the end of segment 3. Those were such detailed answers.
Let’s move to the last segment – The most exciting one.
Segment 3: Live Q&A (5 questions)
1. Revenue is an important aspect for all projects to survive and maintain the project/company. How have you been able to build a complete project and what is the way to generate profit/revenue of the token? What is the income model?
Jonny: Our income comes from several parts: 1) users need to pay for NFT and join a game; 2) users need to pay fees when they exchange NFTs in the market; 3) users need to pay token to upgrade their hero or game items. 4) and so on
2. Why choose the name Angels Creed? Is there a meaning behind the name Angels Creed?
Jonny: Yes, because we thought the angel and devil game is popular in traditional games, which can attract more users and players.
3. Staking program is very important for any project. Do you have any plan of starting staking program? Thank you sir!
Jonny: Yes, we will have a staking program with BSCSTation. It can allow users to stake ANGEL to earn rewards.
4. NFT games can be difficult for many traditional players to play. How can your project attract more traditional players? Do you plan to educate yourself about the benefits of NFT games?
Jonny: Our game is quite simple, users just need to buy NFTs with token, and use NFTs to join the game, and earn rewards.
5. Could you tell us more about your Partners and Backers this project & about your team project are they have enough experience in the blockchain field?
Jonny: Our partners include 3 launchpads now, you can join below for the IDO.
- BSCStation: https://t.me/angelscreednews/43
- KDG: https://t.me/angelscreednews/32
- DAOlaunch: https://t.me/angelscreednews/47
Otis: Congratulations on successfully completing the hardest part of each AMA session, which is interacting with investors and the questions they want to know 🥳
Do you want to share any upcoming news from Angels Creed?
Jonny: As we said, the IDO will be on 23rd. So, welcome to join our IDO
If you have any questions, pls join our community! https://t.me/angelscreedofficial
Up to now, Angels Creeds has had an outstanding strategy with an ever-expanding ecosystem, promising to thrive in the near future.
Disclaimers: Writers’ opinions are solely their own, and do not constitute any financial advice, investment advice, or trading advice.
Blọckchain Army strongly recommends that you do your own research, and seek professional advice from a financial advisor where appropriate.