Time: 12PM UTC | Jan 14th
Project name: OpenLive NFT
Host: Reginald from BSC Army
Guest speakers: Yuuki Sama – COO of OpenLiveNFT
- Segment 1: Introduction
- Segment 2: Twitter’s questions
- Segment 3: Live Q&A
Reginald: We will start this AMA session with Yuuki Sama in a few minutes. Hope everyone will take a moment to monitor and evaluate the investment opportunity. You must follow the following channels in order to participate in AMA:
Welcome to our guest: Yuuki Sama – COO of OpenLive. How do you feel today? @YuukiSama_OpenLive
Yuuki Sama: Hello Reginald and everyone! Im very excited to be here today!
Reginald: Yes, that’s Yuuki Sama – COO of OpenLiveNFT ladies and gentlemen. By the way I’m Reginald – the AMA Host. 😁
Please send a sticker or ‘Done ✅’ every time you finish your answer. Have you got it?
Yuuki Sama: Sure! Let’s go
Reginald: So, we are ready on the move.
Segment 1: Introduction (5 questions)
1. Could you please introduce a little bit about yourself and your project?
Yuuki Sama: I am Yuuki, as you may know. Currently, I am working as the COO of OpenLiveNFT. I have 5 years of experience in the video game industry, specializing in growth strategy and team scaling up.
One again, I’m extremely excited to be here today. And hope that we could have a great and helpful AMA!
Reginald: Wow, I have to admit that is such an impressive introduction
2. Could you tell me about your team members and what are their roles in your team?
Yuuki Sama: Sure, let’s talk about the team for a bit.
All of the core members have had 5+ years of experience in their profession, coming from different fields as well as having deep knowledge and skills relating to business, blockchain and cryptocurrency. Some of them have founded and co-founded numerous companies before – such as our CEO – Nathan Tran. That for sure would give OpenLive a solid business base.
The COO and CCO of OpenLive are also the CEO and the Chairman of the BOD of World Maria Joint Stock Company. The skills in the business field of our two talents can guarantee the company’s operation as well as customer satisfaction management.
Regarding product development, we have Mr. Victor Pham, the CITO of the company, who has had the opportunity to approach learning and growing in the FinTech market over the past 5 years. Mr. Lucid Hoang, our CTO also has 5+ years of experience as Blockchain Project Manager, 4+ years of experience in entertainment games development for the Asia market.
As you can see, with such a strong and firm team, we believe OpenLive can greatly burgeon.
Reginald: That’s amazing. I believe you and your team will go far in the future.
3. What is the most unique feature of your marketplace comparing to other famous competitors?
Yuuki Sama: Our most notable features include:
- Market: Buy & Sell NFT, where users and creators can freely interact to fit their needs
- Auction: For any NFT items that creators or owners think will be a boom!
- Create & Sell: For creators with supporting tools to make any masterpieces
- Collection: Groups of NFTs with the same theme or creators sorted by AI technology, which makes it easier for users to browse
- Multi Chain
Additionally, in OpenLive NFT, every item is unique and are carefully censored before being displayed on the web and we support several other properties that allow for multimedia attachments — including audio, video, and 3D models — plus interactive traits for your items, giving you all the sorting and filtering capabilities on the OpenLive NFT Marketplace. Our NFT Marketplace also has some unique features that we’re sure the users will love, such as:
- Transferring easily during NFTs exchange
- NFTs are traded on different markets based on the value and uniqueness of the token
- It is authenticated with blockchain technology that provides the irreplaceable token, preventing counterfeiting
- NFT tokens have non-changeable ownership in decentralized platforms
Reginald: Oh, sounds interesting! I’d love to know more.
4. Could you please describe about your tokenomics and what are the use cases of your token?
Yuuki Sama: Yes certainly, OPV will be the only token in Openlive. Total Supply is 200,000,000 $OPV will be built on BEP-20 network. the allocation and token unlocks is clarified in the following images. The allocation and releasing schedule is calculated carefully to ensure that the developing team, and our partners and advisors will have full commitment to the project in a long term, for at least 2 to 3 years. Also a large amount of token will be distributed to the marketing, liquidity to promote the project. Also there will be allocation on reward and airdrop events for the community to spread Openlive to more potential users and investors.
Reginald: Very detailed, good job 😍
Here is the last questions of segment 1.
5. Marketing is always seen as a big problem of every project. So what is your plan to implement your marketing strategy make your project become more popular?
Yuuki Sama: Thank you for the question
I have been waiting to answer this
We plan to attract them by “familiarity”, which means to reach the audience through the medium they already use and see every day. OpenLive is constantly working with more traditional companies, to collaborate with KOLs (For example singers, composers, and actors) in order to create NFTs as well as spread awareness. By doing so, non-crypto users will know OpenLive through THEIR influencers, not through crypto channels. Moreover, NFTs from the influencers can be used in their ecosystem as well, so a person who owns NFTs of a singer might have discounts to buy the songs or merch.
Reginald: That is really impressive
We’ve just done Segment 1 of today AMA
We will move to the next segment now.
Segment 2: Twitter questions (5 questions)
Reginald: We have chosen 5 best questions from our audience from Twitter
6. #OpenLiveNFT has been built for exchanging NFT http://tokens. So,How can #OpenLiveNFT incentivize market liquidity?Does #OpenLiveNFT have an internal market maker to ensure continued liquidity? @ONION1379
Yuuki Sama: Yes we do have an internal market maker to ensure the liquidity of the market. Besides, OpenLive will also have burning mechanism.
Reginald: Great features you have.
7. Many companies run projects that only focus on the value of their tokens in the market, but the tokens are not useful. Can your token give real value to the world? @investor979
Yuuki Sama: NFTs from the influencers can be used in their ecosystem as well, so a person who owns NFTs of a singer might have discounts to buy the songs or merch.
That will bring digital value into the real world
That was a great question
Reginald: Cool, I’m looking forward to it
8. Are you planning to burn or buy back any tokens from the market in the future? Do you have such programs? @HongNgu41064552
Yuuki Sama: Yes
Burning is a mechanism that we have thought about right from the very first day. However, it is not necessary to implement it right now because the inflation is not a problem when the token is released. When there is a sign of inflation, we will use burning token as a way to prevent the situation getting worse, and the percentage or the amount of token to be burnt will be adjusted depending on the current situation. This is similar to the way that Binance produces their burning of BNB, as it is always changing an it was updated after a time BNB was on the market. So for the answer, yes, we will have the burning mechanism of token, but not now.
Reginald: Great. Let’s move to the next question
9. Now in crypto the biggest problems are security in recent days there are many project that had been hack that took the user assets,So how do you insure the security of your project do you have any insurance for this and what are you doing for security of your platform? @Hannie17713359
Yuuki Sama: Our AUDIT certificate is coming soon, as the Certik contract is being completed.
Reginald: Here is the last question of segment 2
10. What is your top priorities in 2022? Could you share some plans for the upcoming year? Which part of the project are you most focused on right now? @Prince13149442
Yuuki Sama: Great question
We firstly conquer the SEA market with Vietnam as a headstart to gain trust and brand awareness. We have always kept in our minds that our end goal is to go global and get in top 10 marketplace internationally. So yes, currently we partner with numerous communities in Vietnam and some in England. In the near future, we will increase the number of foreign local communities.
Reginald: Great. So, now, we will move to the last segment of our AMA today.
Segment 3: Live Q&A (5 questions)
11. How do you plan to promote your project in different countries, wherein English is not spoken well? Do you have a local communities for them to better understand your project? @onte_irwin
Yuuki Sama: We firstly conquer the SEA market with Vietnam as a headstart to gain trust and brand awareness. We have always kept in our minds that our end goal is to go global and get in top 10 marketplace internationally. So yes, currently we partner with numerous communities in Vietnam and some in England. In the near future, we will increase the number of foreign local communities.
12. What is the most ambitious goal of your project? What is the ultimate vision that Your project is trying to achieve within the cryptocurrencies market? I would appreciate it if you could share with us any Upcoming Updates? @holloman_1998
Yuuki Sama: To be in the top 10 marketplace!
13. Can you list 1-3 killer features of this project that makes it ahead of its competitors? What is the competitive advantage your project has that you feel most confident about? @thackeg
Yuuki Sama: Three reasons we should invest in your project and exchange NFTs:
– The vision, people, and mission of OpenLive NFT are long-term, sustainable development with the community to join hands to promote NFT to the world (both investors, designers and non-crypto).
– Products with strong investment in R&D and Marketing: Before promoting marketing, OPV has put all of its efforts into R&D to create really quality products and explode when they hit the market. Besides R&D, we also have a marketing campaign to first Southeast Asia, Asia and then globally. From there, the community can see the effort and enthusiasm of Core Team to accompany and develop sustainably.
– Easy to access because OPV will be listed on Coinmarketcap, Coingecko, IDO & Listing Pancakeswap soon, Expand the Marketplace feature and later on big names like Binance, Huobi, Latoken, MCX, etc.
More than that, the long-term of the project, long-term investment earns a lot of profit
14. A great community always adds value to the project, how important are communities for this project? Is a global project, then do you have an ambassador program to expand this project to more areas? @maindratagustinus
Yuuki Sama: We will use celebrity endorsement to form an ecosystem. In other words, famous people and KOLs, especially in Vietnam because it is our first market, will participate in OpenLive marketplace which will further increase interaction and connection between fanbase and idols. In addition, we also partner with other blockchain companies, launchpads and press releases to increase our transparency, reputation and coverage.
Reginald: Congratulations on successfully completing the hardest part of each AMA session, which is interacting with investors and the questions they want to know. 👏
This is the end of our AMA today. 😊
Thank you for joining us, it is our pleasure to have you here today @YuukiSama_OpenLive
Do you have anything to tell to BSC Army community?
Yuuki Sama: I would like to thank @ReginaldBarmy for being such a professional host and thank everyone for giving me this wonderful opportunity!
It has been a great AMA with you all
Reginald: Thank you again for being here today. Have a nice day! 😁
Yuuki Sama: Have a nice day to you too Reginald
Up to now, OpenLive has had outstanding growth with an ever-expanding ecosystem, promising to thrive in the near future.
Disclaimers: Writers’ opinions are solely their own, and do not constitute any financial advice, investment advice, or trading advice.
BSC Army strongly recommends that you do your own research, and seek professional advice from a financial advisor where appropriate.