B.Soldiers Program Introduction
Barmy is overflowed with joy to introduce the long-awaited B.Soldiers Program. This program is dedicated to nurturing a more lively and engaging community, where our dearest supporters will earn the well-deserved benefits commensurate with their appreciated contributions to the overall properity of the community and Barmy ourselves.
B.Soldiers Requirements & Rules:
- After verifying your Twitter account via https://t.me/TheSowerBot and successfully joining our B.Soldiers Program, you will need to collect at least 100 points for Twitter to be qualified for our whitelist.
- Follow BARMY Networks to catch up with the latest news:
- The point is counted whenever you like and retweet posts by our KOLs
- 1 point = 1 like and retweet for 1 post
- All points will be reset after each Private Sale round.
- The top highest scorers will be considered to be Soldiers. The number of slots varies depending on the projects.
Perks of being a Soldier:
- Soldiers are a crucial factor that buildes the long-term growth and success of our community.
- Soldiers will be able to join Private Sales rounds from projects which BARMY is partnered with.
How to join the B.Soldiers Program (via @TheSowerBot):
- Step 1: Verifying your Twitter account via https://t.me/TheSowerBot
- Insert the command /barmy_soldiers
- Then, input your BNBChain wallet address (BEP-20)
- Copy and post your verification code on Twitter/tweet your verification code
- Submit the link to your tweet in Step 2
- Your twitter account has been validated. You are now participating in the B.Soldiers Program
- Join the B.Soldiers private group via direct link
- Step 2: Collect at least 100 points for Twitter to be qualified for our whitelist.
- Step 3: Follow Barmy networks to update the latest news
Blockchain Army | BSC Army | Gamefi Army | Solana Army
- Step 4: Like and retweet posts by our KOLs ( 1 point = 1 like + retweet for 1 post)
Point reward system for program participants
Participants must join our official Telegram group and follow our official Twitter account. Participants earn points for interacting with BARMY KOLs. Participants with the highest interaction points will get listed to attend BARMY’s Dealt Private Sale Round.
You will need to collect at least 100 points for Twitter to be qualified for our list. The point is counted when you like and retweet posts by our KOLs.
All points will be reset after each Private Sale round.
List of KOLs:
BARMY is excited to announce our list of Twitter accounts that have been chosen for the B.Soldiers Program. The KOLs picked are not affiliated, associated, approved, endorsed, or in any way formally connected with BARMY. The accounts picked match our goals of fostering decentralized financial adoption, supporting the BARMY Community, and delivering BARMY to a global audience.
Please check out the KOLs list here
Please be aware that:
We retain the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. If any changes are made, the updated terms and conditions will be published on our website as well as our social media accounts. Please keep an eye on the most recent information posted here to stay up to date on any changes.
Spamming and cheating activities are strictly prohibited. We will remove your account from the B.Soldiers Program if we detect any abnormal activities with your account. All rewards and benefits will be revoked. Please take this program seriously.
With that said, do not hesitate to join us because BARMY is waiting for new Soldiers to be recruited! Let’s pave our way to the ultimate glory of all!
BARMY is not responsible for any loss or damage (including special, incidental, or consequential results) from customers’ use of the website b.army and services, including loss, damage and expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, issue, inaccuracy and unavailability of our services, website and content.
These exclusions for direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages include, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if the bank had been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based.
BARMY is also exempt from liability for any non-delivery or delay in delivery of tokens through or related to our site resulting from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by any party, such as labor unrest, war, fire, accident, dispute, adverse weather, pandemic, governmental act or regulation, Internet disconnection, lack of fundraiser, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.