Time: 2PM UTC | Nov 4th
Project name: Galaxy War
Host: Otis from Blockchain Army
Jack (@jackyzhang1) | COO
Kaylee (@KayleeW2021) | Business Development
Segment 1: Introduction
Segment 2: Twitter’s questions
Segment 3: Live Q&A
Otis: We will start this AMA session with the representative of a great name Galaxy War in a few minutes. Hope everyone will take a moment to monitor and evaluate the investment opportunity. You must follow the following channels in order to participate in AMA:
Hello you guys, I’m Otis from #BARMY. I’m here to be a companion with all of you through this AMA today.
Welcome to our guests @jackyzhang1 – COO and @KayleeW2021 – BD from Galaxy War. Are you excited today? 😊
@KayleeW2021: Of course!!
Otis: I’m feeling the heat too 😁
Before we start, I will tell you the rules of today’s AMA. We will have a total of 16 questions which are divided into 3 separate segments:
🔸Segment 1: General questions (5 question)
🔸Segment 2: Twitter questions (5 questions)
🔸Segment 3: Live Q&A (5 questions)
Please send a sticker or ‘Done ✅’ every time you finish your answer. Have you got it?
Otis: So, we are ready on the move 👌
@KayleeW2021: Hi everyone, I’m Kaylee, BD of GalaxyWar, and Jack is our COO.
@jackyzhang1: I am Jack, nice to meet you
@KayleeW2021: We are honored to be here to share our project!😊
Galaxy War is a DeFi +NFT space strategy classic game on OEC (OKEX Chain).
Compete against thousands of other players for supreme control of the universe!
In Galaxy War, everything starts with the foundation of a small colony on an uninhabited planet.
Harnessing the resources of your new home together with your own tactical genius.
You can research new technologies and construct a powerful fleet to carry your authority out into the planet.
Otis: Wow, I have to admit that introduction is so impressive.
Let’s move right to next question
2. Strategic partner and backers is a key CRITERIA which investors look at a project to decide whether or not they will invest in. Could you tell me about your team members and what are their specific roles in Galaxy War?
@jackyzhang1: It’s my pleasure to do that.
Let me introduce our studio——Galaxy Studio.
Galaxy Studio, created in 2009, is an independent game development studio with multiple titles launched on the worldwide marketplace before 2012.
In 2013, our Game STAR DREAMWORKS on Facebook won Numerous Awards for Best Independent Title.
In 2016, we tried to develop blockchain games and we developed 3 games on blockchain.
In 2020, we decided to focus on the development of GameFi. Just For GameFi.
In this project, we have 11 colleagues.
Gru is our founder and CTO and responsible for technology support. He has 20 years of experience in game programming and led the development of 5 web games. He also has 6 years of experience in blockchain development and developed 5 blockchain products.
I am Jack, COO, and the chief game designer of GalaxyWar. I used to work for UBI and once took a senior executive producer position. I have 10 years’ experience in game development and 3 years’ experience in blockchain game development.
Roke is the Core Programmer. He has more than 10 years of programming experience in game front. The total turnover of the game he had developed exceeded 1 billion. What a horrible performance
Queena is core Art Designer. She used to work for UBI and Zynga and she has 8 years’ experience in game development.
Otis: Cool, you guys have such a strong background. I believe that with such an experienced team, Galaxy War would be able to go further and further😊
Let’s go right through the next question, you make me feel so fascinated
3. What is the most unique feature of Galaxy War as compared to other famous projects currently? And could you describe Galaxy War’s tokenomics?
Otis: An important question here
@jackyzhang1: Good question
GalaxyWar is driven by a dual token system (GWT| DARK) with OKExChain to execute operational requirements.
$GWT is a multifunctional governance token with applications both in-game and in directing real-world economic policy. All players will need $GWT in this game.
DARK will serve as the native in-game currency. Operating expenses, such as building construction, facilities, and technological starships, will be paid by DARK. DARK supply and demand will be adjusted dynamically based on player demand.
GWT: GalaxyWar Token, DARK: Dark Matter
You can see in this picture how to Play and Earn
The most unique feature of Galaxy War as compared to other famous GameFi currently.Frist about Narrative, we have a new fantasy universe created by a young science fiction writer.Encounter war, politics, piracy, trading, and exploration across 1,000,000 stars with hundreds of thousands of other players.
And about Gameplay, GalaxyWar has abundant content with realistic graphic design 50+ Constructions, 20+ Techniques,15+ Starships,10+ Campaigns from exploiting resources and building facilities to PvE, PvP Even legion war. From PvP between single player to Group v Group between Alliances, to represent real country rivalries.
Can you imagine uniting all players in your country and conquering the universe
Otis: Wow, that is really detailed, and with a bunch of advantages, investors will be impressive by how great Galaxy War is doing as well 💪
Let’s keep the fire 🔥 and move on to the next question.
4. Marketing is always seen as a big problem in every project. So what is your plan to implement your marketing strategy to make Galaxy War become more and more popular?
@jackyzhang1: We will launch IDO on November 15th. We will launch our first test project at the end of this month.
After a few days of testing, we will officially launch the game on the OKExChain.
After the launch, our team will focus on optimizing the product and continuously developing new content for GalaxyWar.
About marketing, we are making all the preparations for the launch of the project. In a few days, we will be holding an NFT auction in cooperation with OKExNFT officials.
We’re also working with Dex to launch activities.
In addition to our own excellent marketing team, we also actively cooperate with external professional marketing teams to expand the market. We already have three great marketing partners, and we will continue to work with them to expand our reach once the game launches.
Otis: Welldone you guys, I’d love this strategy you’ve shown.
And there is only 1 question of this segment
@jackyzhang1: After the launch, we will launch some airdrop activities to expand the influence of the product. Our core audience is GameFi players around the world. The market is getting bigger by the day.
But we don’t want to stop there. We want to expand our audience with our high-quality games to attract SLG players from traditional games.
We are looking for partnerships with many KOLs to expand our community. It also includes some traditional game KOLs and even some game anchors.
In addition, we are still actively communicating with OK Exchange for our token.
At present, both sides are maintaining good communication. Everything is going for the better.
Otis: Amazing, imagine how huge your community will reach.
You’ve made it through segment 1.
Let’s move on to Segment 2 right now.
6. NFT gaming is the new trend in crypto, and most users are looking for games with Play to Earn functions as a new way to earn money and amplify their incomes. What is the attraction of “GalaxyWar” about the money that can be earned by playing? How is the income generated?
- Players build ships, go on expeditions, and get DARK
- Players draw blind boxes, get rare heroes, and sell them in the marketplace to get GWT
- Players go arenas, get rank, and get GWT rewards based on that ranking
7. Within GalaxyWar platform, users can use GalaxyWar Marketplace to exchange with other players and profit from their war spoils. So how will exchange within this market place be facilitated, what kinds of assets will users be able to exchange in your marketplace?
@jackyzhang1: The NFT currently available in the market is Hero: https://whitepaper.galaxywar.io/gamefi/nft
Random hero is acquired when GalaxyHero BlindBox is opened.
The hero system is featured in the GalaxyWar.Hero has 5 careers（Eternal, Matrix, TechnicalPioneer, Terminator, BountyHunter). Attribute bonuses vary by career, with each career having 25 hero skins.
Each hero comes in white,green, blue, purple, and orange colors, with increasing rarity and stats. Each hero you acquire is a NFT and can be traded freely in the trade market.
With the development of the game, we will launch the planet NFT in the near future, which can also be traded on the marketplace.
Otis: Sounds interesting!
8. How do you plan to spread awareness about your project in different countries/regions where English is not spoken well? Do you have local communities for them to let them better understand your project?
@jackyzhang1: Good question. We’re going to launch multilingual versions, and that’s already in our plans.
We will also be working with local communities in non-English speaking areas to promote GalaxyWar
9. Does your team consider community feedback or requests during product creation to expand on new ideas for its projects? Many projects fail because they do not understand the target audience and customers. So I want to know who is the ideal consumer for GalaxyWar products?
@jackyzhang1: Our core audience is GameFi players around the world.
We want to expand our audience with our high-quality games to attract SLG players from traditional games.
Our team has been developing online games together for over 10 years.
The most important job of an online game is to launch subsequent features based on player feedback, right?
Otis: Also my thought 👌
@jackyzhang1: So gathering player feedback to launch features is our most important job.
Otis: And the last one
10. Today’s NFT market is slowing down & it’s because NFT is cheaply sold and copied NFT.What do you do on GalaxyWarNFT to ensure that the works of artists and actors are not stolen and copied?
@jackyzhang1: The most valuable part of the NFT in GalaxyWar is the hero‘s attribute, which gives a huge bonus to combat.
If only a pure copy,without any attribute and cannot be traded on the official market, will not have any value.
Otis: Well done you guys.
And now for the most exciting segment we’re all waiting for.
1. How old is Your project? What are the major plans ahead? Could you show us an image of your roadmap?
@jackyzhang1: At present, the product is in the later debugging state, and the completion degree has reached 80%.
My team is also doing final art performance optimizations and the economic system testing.
You know in GameFi, tokenomics is very very important.
2. What major partnerships does your project intend to use or how does your project bring its products to the average consumer – especially non-crypto users?
@jackyzhang1: We have many excellent partners for our project.
As you know, we’ve entered a deep partnership with LaunchZone. They gave us a lot of support to make the project successful.
As one of the most important GameFi projects at OEC, OKExChian will also help us with marketing. We will announce it gradually in the coming days. We will also work with Cherry and Jswap. On the development side, the Unreal Engine gives us a lot of high-quality art rendering.
In addition, we have been in good communication with Steam and EPIC GAMES STORE to make our game available on each other’s platforms.
@jackyzhang1: Happy to share
4. Can you list 1-3 killer features of this project that makes it ahead of its competitors? What is the competitive advantage your project has that you feel most confident about?
- Build economic and military infrastructure. Charge into battle for valuable resources
- Arm your fleet and consolidate your strength
- Mine resources or plunder them from other players
- Trade with other peaceful civilizations
- Forge alliances and attack other planets in concert
5. Do you have a whitepaper? if yes please share it with us and secondly are you working to AUDIT your project, to make its security more secure and reliable?
We have a great contract programmer working on our game, but that wasn’t enough. So, we have initiated a security audit for the project.
It is expected that we will pass the security audit before IDO.
Otis: Congratulations on successfully completing the hardest part of each AMA session, which is interacting with investors and the questions they want to know.
@jackyzhang1: I am very honored to participate in this AMA
Otis: Thank you for joining us, it is our pleasure to have you here today.
And many thanks for our community.
This is the end of our AMA today. 😊
See you soon!
Up to now, Galaxy War has had an outstanding strategy with an ever-expanding ecosystem, promising to thrive in the near future.
Disclaimers: Writers’ opinions are solely their own, and do not constitute any financial advice, investment advice, or trading advice.
BSC Army strongly recommends that you do your own research, and seek professional advice from a financial advisor where appropriate.