Telegram AMA Recap: Valkyrio
Time: 12PM UTC | Oct 3rd
Project name: Valkyrio
Host: Andrew from BSC Army
Guest speakers: Jack Pham @jackyrio – PR & Marketing Team Leader
Sa Pham @sapham_valkyrio – Infrastructure Team Leader
Wuang Wu @WuangWu – Wu Blockchain & Backend Team Leader
Segment 1: Introduction
Segment 2: Twitter’s questions
Segment 3: Live Q&A
Andrew: We will start this AMA session with the representative of a great name Valkyrio in a few minutes. Hope everyone will take a moment to monitor and evaluate the investment opportunity
Welcome to our guests from Valkyrio: @jackyrio, @sapham_valkyrio and @WuangWu. How do you feel today?
Jack Pham: I’ve been doing so good!
Thanks guys BSC Army team and all attendants for spending your valuable time with us!
Sa Pham: Hello @Andrewbarmy and the BSC Army community!
Andrew: It is our pleasure to have you here today to talk about Valkyrio.
So, I will tell you the rules of today’s AMA. We will have a total of 15 questions which are divided into 3 segments.
Segment 1: Introduction (5 question)
Segment 2: Twitter Questions (5 questions)
Segment 3: Live Q&A (5 questions)
Have you got it?
Jack Pham: Understood!
Andrew: So, let’s start!
Segment 1: Introduction
1. Could you please introduce a little bit about yourself and Valkyrio project?
Jack Pham: My name is Jack, I’m here today representing Valkyrio’s team to have an AMA with you guys. In Valkyrio, I’m in charge of PR & Marketing for the project.
I have been playing the role of Marketing manager for years in the Finance & Technology fields. My previous job worked deeply in giving finance & credit solutions to mass customers in Vietnam. While working in this field, I realised how the potential of blockchain technology can be applied to our real life, especially the economic aspect.
About Valkyrio, it’s an interesting story to tell you. Valkyrio is a blockchain-based game inspired by a manga. The game tells the story of an imaginary battle between Humans and Gods! At Valkyrio, players will immerse themselves in the role of a humanity representative by recruiting fighters, forging the weapons, killing monsters, and challenging Gods. From then, each participant will contribute to writing their own storyline.
At Valkyrio, we believe that having a unique fighter and/or weapon is one of the ways the game can be appealing and engaging, but also rewarding to the players.
Andrew: What detailed answers? We took a quick look at you and Valkyrio as well.
2. Could you tell me about your team members and what are their roles in your team?
Jack Pham: The best part behind a project is always about the people!
Valkyrio is developed by a young and dedicated team with a passion for games and a strong belief about the future of blockchain.
We are committed to providing the best game design, game economy and enjoyable environment to players. The team was started by veterans of hard-core gamers Wuang Wu (blockchain team leader) and Jack Pham (pr & marketing team leader).
After pitching our idea of the project to the family & friends, we quickly got support from Sa Pham (Infrastructure team leader) and Dustin Vu (Dapp & Frontend team leader) who have worked with Wuang Wu for a long time.
We also got strong support from the art & design team of Edward Le (design team leader) who is behind our game visuals.
By my side, I got support from Leo Lee, Miley Vu & Helen Luan to grow, run & manage our global & regional communities.
Under this strong stacks & 1000+ hours of hard work, we released our game testnet version 2 weeks ago and attracted 10k+ players who joined and tried it.
Being leveraged from this very 1st success, we are confident that we can deliver & bring more value to our players.
Andrew: Wow, we believe that with such an experienced team, you could easily get any target for Valkyrio.
3. We are wondering what makes Valkyrio become attractive with investors?
Jack Pham: I like this question!
The Valkyrio’s essence is the ability to bring values to players.
Values will be the joy of playing & the income of participating game economies.
Combining those, Valkyrio provides players with the very first product of Enjoy-&-Earn on the NFT market.
Andrew: P2E Game has been developed recently in the blockchain space and we hope that Valkyrio is also a name that investors need to know.
Tokenomic is always seen as the heart of every project.
4. Could you please describe your tokenomics and what are the use cases of your token?
Jack Pham: We have a dual token system of $VALK and $YRIO.
$VALK is like the entry ticket to our world:
– BEP-20 BSC Token
– Has a limited supply (100M)
+ In-game transactions,
+ Recruiting fighters,
+ Forging weapons, valkyries,…
+ Events participation.
$YRIO is the primary reward token of game-economic:
– BEP-20 BSC Token
– Unlimited supply
+ Winning in-game combat
+ Events rewards
+ NFT upgrade
+ In-game activities
+ Mini-game participation
Find the simple infographic here.
Andrew: We could easily understand how $VALK and $YRIO works in your ecosystem from this.
5. Marketing is always seen as a big problem in every project. So what is your plan to implement your marketing strategy to make your project become more popular?
Jack Pham: Marketing plays an important role in our project.
Basically, we will focus on the community, listening to feedback from real players.
Therefore, this marketing cost will almost be returned to the players – who have trusted the project from the beginning.
In addition, we also work with Influencers on Twitter/Tiktok/Telegram to introduce the project to many new people.
Finally, it is impossible to not mention the strategic partners from IDO platforms who helped us complete the sale, investment funds and centralized exchanges CEX (centralized exchange).
We are working with them so that we can fulfill the project roadmap in the future.
Andrew: That is great, marketing is always a hard task for every project and we think that you are doing great at this site.
So, we will move to the next segment.
Segment 2: Twitter Questions (5 questions)
Andrew: At this segment, we have chosen 5 best questions from our audience on Twitter.
Here is the first one.
Sebastian: Let’s go!
6. One of the serious problems with playing to earn games is that as a result of their success, players have flooded the market with an oversupply of tokens, causing their value to drop. What plans do you have to prevent the price of the Volkyrio token from plummeting for similar reasons? @Iec_Ghram
Jack Pham: To prevent the dumping of token price, we have a dual token system for that.
Each of them play a role to stabilize the game economy.
We also applied the oracle technology in game for it.
Read more about that here:
7. Talking about the FIGHTERS who are part of Valkyrio I would like to know, how many types of FIGHTERS there are in Valkyrio, how are each one different, what is the maximum level in which they can improve and finally there is a limit of fighters that can possess the same player? @nataospinaa
Jack Pham: There is a total of 13 fighters representing 13 notable humans in the history: Lu Bu, Adam, Sasaki Kojiro, Jack the Ripper, Raiden Tameemon, Buddha, Qin Shi Huang, Leonidas, Nikola Tesla, Grigori Rasputin, Souji Okita, Michel Nostradamus, Simo Häyhä (Shimo Heihe).
Each character comes as one of six different rarities (from 1 star to 6 stars).
Fighter rarities are used to determine advantage calculations and multipliers in combat.
The max level is 99. There is a limit of 4 fighters for each account.
8. There are too many DeFi security incidents since the market starts to be prosperous, and the security of DeFi is a big concern for users. So what measures does your project take to safeguard the users’ assets? @FelipeA72667284
Jack Pham: Good question!
@WuangWu our blockchain team leader will have it answered.
Wuang Wu: We are using Openzepplin’s lib – most secure lib for smart contract right now for our core game. Secondly, we already have “Testnet ” version which is not normal for most GameFi nowadays, so we can get feedback from users or testers all over the world.
And the security question is a hard question to answer, but we have a young and humble team who is not and never reinvent the wheel to solve our problem. We learn from our predecessor’s mistakes and always improve our game’s quality and security.
We already have an anti smart contract call which only allows for user addresses.
For our user’s asset, we only allow the asset’s owner and asset’s owner alone to control his/her asset and that is our base ground for it.
9. Any blockchain startup needs a strong sense of community. How do you intend to involve the community in #Valkyrio project? Do you have any plans to start an ambassador programme or create dapps on #Valkyrio platform? What will these ambassadors’ responsibilities be? @huynhvanma
Jack Pham: It’s an important milestone in our roadmap!
The ambassador programme will be there in Q4 2021.
The details of this program will be released very soon.
Stay tuned with us!
Andrew: Here is the last question of segment 2.
10. What are your top priorities at the end of 2021 and the coming 2022,so Could you share some plans for the upcoming year?Which part of the project are you most focused on right now? @JaysonHinrichs1
Jack Pham: We are going to launch the dual token as soon as we do the test for it. It’s expected to arrive 7-10 days after $VALK IDO. Along with that, the marketplace will be released in time around the schedule of $YRIO listing.
In Q3, the primary goal is to fully launch the Game Events implementation (Gods challenge and PvP). The minigames & landlord development will be developed as soon as those features arrive.
Early 2022, you can expect our first cross-chain (ETH, FTM).
In the long run, the team expects to introduce Metaverse content after having finished all the research and playtesting steps.
Andrew: Now, we will move to the last segment of our AMA today.
Segment 3: Live Q&A (5 questions)
Andrew: In this segment, I will open chat in 60 secs for our users to drop their questions.
Kindly choose 5 best questions to answer by replying to them.
11. Do you have any Coin Burn/BuyBack systems or any Token Burn plans to increase the value of Token & attract Investors to invest? @LethaMacon
Jack Pham: With the second token $YRIO, we use a burn mechanism. Players will use $YRIO for buying mana, forging weapons or betting in PvP and other in-game actions, these fee/tax will be burned.
12. Partnership is a way to enhance the prominence and long-term development of all projects through investment partners. So how many partners do you have up to now? Can you name some of the recent partners that helped advance your project? How can you attract more partners? @Rault244
Jack Pham: We are having a strong established partnership in order to grow the project as our expectation.
1st of all, Hoppy is our biggest one for the project launch! Without them, we would not have this AMA tonight
2nd, we are deeply & closely engaged in Chinese ventures & communities. Golden Shovel ventures is one of those!
Beside them, we also have various global community partners (Vietnam, Indonesia, Russia, Turkey,…)
Not mentioned to our technology & audit partner (Solid group).
13. Who are your biggest competitors now? What are the advantages that your project can beat competitors? @lisanazh24
Jack Pham: We really don’t consider other projects as competitors. All are working together to build a foundation for something greater in the future. Therefore, we treat others as partners, we are learning, correcting, and improving together to bring the greatest product to the players.
14. Do you have any plans to attract non-crypto investors to join your project? Because the success of a project attracts more investors who haven’t yet entered the crypto world. What are the plans to raise awareness about your project in the non-crypto space? @torquescalar
Jack Pham: As blockchain game developers, obviously we expect the crypto market to increasingly adopt more and more non-crypto gamers. However, in the next 3-6 months, we aim to acquire existing users who are already familiar with crypto.
15. Can you list 1-3 killer features of Your Project that makes it ahead of its competitors? What is the competitive advantage your platform has that you feel most confident about? @babusuna0055
Jack Pham: It must be the Games-inside-game feature!
The big features of the game will come in the next phase of the project. Players will have the ability of owning land. By becoming a landlord, players will unlock a series of minigames inside their land (planting, fishing, mining,..). All those minigame activities will be rewarded. The land also gives fighter bonus powers for combating and can be traded on the marketplace.
Andrew: Congratulations on successfully completing the hardest part of each AMA session, which is interacting with investors and the questions they want to know.
It is the end of our Telegram AMA today.
Jack Pham: Thank you!
Andrew: Thank you for joining us and it is our pleasure to have you here today to talk about Valkyrio.
Jack Pham: Guys we are going to list $VALK within the next 10 mins!
Andrew: We will make an official list of winners soon.
Jack Pham: Stay tuned for our official announcement!
Up to now, Valkyrio has had outstanding growth with an ever-expanding ecosystem, promising to thrive in the near future.
Disclaimers: Writers’ opinions are solely their own, and do not constitute any financial advice, investment advice, or trading advice.
BSC Army strongly recommends that you do your own research, and seek professional advice from a financial advisor where appropriate.